Business Loan Products
As your business partner, you can count on us to provide more than just financial resources for your business. We will support you with advice and help link your business with other successful business clients. So you can be free to do what you do best - run your business!
All business banks provide a variety of business loans. What differentiates us is our ability to customize solutions tailored to your unique business opportunities. A team of well seasoned commercial lenders will design a repayment plan and financing structure to suit your business, not to fit some big bank's policy manual.
- Working Capital and Professional Lines of Credit provide flexible financing options to assist in managing accounts receivable, inventory and other short term cash flow requirements. Lines of credit are generally revolving loans with interest only terms.
- Machinery, Commercial Vehicle and Equipment Financing with flexible terms is available for all types of businesses.
- Commercial Real Estate Financing loans are available for the purchase or refinancing of owner-occupied commercial real estate properties and investment properties.
- Construction Financing loans to business owners for new plant facilities and the expansion of existing buildings. Financing is also available to real estate developers for both commercial and residential projects.
- Business Expansion loans are available to assist businesses in a growth mode, including plant expansion, tenant improvement financing and business acquisitions. Various terms are available that provide repayment options based on the unique cash flow requirements of each business.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans can be utilized for working capital, business expansion, equipment financing, leasehold improvement, real estate acquisition and other business financing requirements. SBA loans may offer longer terms and higher advance rates than other conventional loan programs, enabling businesses to better manage cash flow.
- Letters of Credit can help your business guarantee payments for domestic transactions and long-standing vendor relationships while helping you establish credit history. We can also arrange letters of credit for the import/export activities of your business.
- Business Credit Cards simplify the acquisition of small goods and services. A credit card can provide fast and easy access to funds for business purchases.
When "Too Big To Fail" becomes "Too Big To Serve You" consider Friendly Hills Bank.
Copyright Friendly Hills Bank, 2010. All rights reserved.